Shijiazhuang Boda Industrial Pump Co., Ltd.
Model No.: BODA-139
Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
Working Pressure: High Pressure Pump
Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
Position of Pump Shaft: Horizontal Pump
Pump Casing Combined: Verticaljoint Surface Pump
Mounting Height: Since Irrigation Centrifugal Pumps
Product Name: S Series Double Suction Pump
Packaging: wooden box
Place of Origin: china
Supply Ability: 500
HS Code: 4101201190
CQB series Magnetic Pump is widely used in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, pharmaceutical, electroplating, environmental protection and other industries. It can transport flammable, explosive, highly toxic and valuable liquids below 100 °C. The principle of magnetic drive is adopted to transport corrosive media without leakage. Flow rate: 3.2-100m3/h Head: 20-80m Power: 0.75-75KW
CQB magnetic drive pump overview
CQB magnetic drive pump is a new type of completely leak-free and Corrosion-Resistant Pump developed by the national joint design team of magnetic pump. Its technical and economic indicators are equivalent to those of similar foreign products in the late 1980s, which is the supplement and improvement of cq pump. Main features: The pump's over-current part is made of all-stainless steel. It has good corrosion resistance to organic acids, organic compounds, alkalis, neutral solutions and various gases. Double-spiral groove carbon graphite bearings and carbide sleeves Running-in, with strong wear resistance, guarantees the life of the product, is the ideal pump for transporting corrosive media without leakage. The ideal pump type for leak-free transport of corrosive media, the optimized design of the national magnetic pump joint design, can directly replace the ih type chemical process pump.
CQB type magnetic drive pump application range
CQB series magnetic pump is widely used in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, pharmaceutical, electroplating, environmental protection and other industries. It can transport flammable, explosive, highly toxic and valuable liquids below 100 °C. The principle of magnetic drive is adopted to transport corrosive media without leakage. Flow rate: 3.2-100m3/h Head: 20-80m Power: 0.75-75KW
CQB magnetic drive pump installation and use
1. The CQB magnetic drive pump should be installed horizontally and should not be erected. The plastic pump body must not bear the weight of the pipeline. For the special requirements of vertical installation, the motor must face upwards.
2. When the suction liquid level is higher than the pump shaft line, open the suction pipe valve before starting. If the suction liquid level is lower than the pump shaft line, the pipe should be equipped with a bottom valve.
3. The CQB magnetic drive pump should be inspected before use. The motor blades should be flexible to rotate, no jamming and no abnormal sound, and the fasteners should be fastened.
4. Check if the motor rotation direction is consistent with the magnetic pump steering mark.
5. After the motor starts, slowly open the discharge valve. After the pump enters the normal working state, adjust the discharge valve to the required opening degree.
6. Before stopping the CQB magnetic drive pump, close the discharge valve and close the suction pipe valve.
CQB type magnetic drive pump use precautions
1. Since the cooling and lubrication of the magnetic pump bearing is based on the medium to be transported, it is absolutely forbidden to perform the air-to-air transfer, and at the same time avoid the time-and-load operation caused by the power failure after the start of the work.
2. If the solid medium is contained in the medium to be transported, a filter should be added to the pump inlet: if it contains ferromagnetic particles, a magnetic filter is required.
3. The ambient temperature of CQB magnetic drive pump should be less than 40 °C during use, and the motor temperature rise should not exceed 75 °C.
4. The medium to be transported and its temperature should be within the allowable range of the pump (see attached table for details). The working temperature of the engineering plastic pump is <60 °C, the service temperature of the metal pump is <100 °C, the suction pressure is no more than 0.2 mpa, the working pressure is 1.6 mpa, the density is not more than 1600 kg/m3, and the particle size is not more than 30 × 10-6 m2/s. A liquid that does not contain hard particles and fibers.
5. For the medium which is easy to precipitate and crystallize, the medium should be cleaned in time after use, and the liquid in the pump should be drained.
6. After the magnetic drive pump is operated for 100 hours, the wear of the bearing and the end moving ring should be disassembled and the consumables that should not be reused should be replaced.
7. CQB-type magnetic drive pump internal and external magnetic couplings use high-performance permanent magnet materials, which may cause potential damage to the following devices. Please keep the distance between the following devices and this series of pumps. Such as: cardiac pacemaker, credit card and other magnetic cards, calculators, computer disks, watches and so on.
Looking for ideal Explosion-proof Magnetic Pump Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Good Quality Self-priming PumpS are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Electromagnetic PumpS. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Self-priming Pump
Copyright © 2019 Shijiazhuang Boda Industrial Pump Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.