Shijiazhuang Boda Industrial Pump Co., Ltd.
Model No.: BODA-194
Product Name: S Series Double Suction Pump
Packaging: wooden box
Place of Origin: china
Supply Ability: 500
HS Code: 4101201190
1, high lift. Small flow. The specific number of revolutions is generally less than 40
2, the structure is simple. Small size. Light weight
3, with self-lubricating circuit. Reduce the radial force of the impeller CWB type magnetic drive vortex pump
4, using cantilever blades. Reduce the radial force of the impeller
5. As the viscosity of the medium of the transport medium increases, the efficiency of the pump drops sharply, so the medium degree is not more than 5×10 -6 M 3 /S.
CWB magnetic drive vortex pump (referred to as magnetic vortex pump) is a new product that applies the working principle of permanent magnet coupling to centrifugal pump. It has reasonable design, advanced technology, full sealing, no leakage, low flow, high lift and resistance. The characteristics of corrosion, its performance has reached the advanced level of similar foreign products.
The Magnetic Pump replaces the dynamic seal with a static seal, so that the over-current component of the pump is completely sealed, completely solving the disadvantages of running, running and dripping which cannot be avoided by other pump mechanical seals. The magnetic pump is made of corrosion-resistant, high-strength engineering plastics, corundum ceramics, stainless steel, etc., so it has good corrosion resistance and can protect the transported medium from contamination.
The magnetic pump has compact structure, beautiful appearance, small volume, low noise, reliable operation and convenient use and maintenance. Can be widely used in chemical, pharmaceutical, petroleum, electroplating, food, film photofinishing, scientific research institutions. The defense industry and other units pump acid, lye, oil, rare precious liquid, venom, volatile liquid, and circulating water equipment, and filter equipment. Especially for the pumping of leaky, flammable and explosive liquids, it is more ideal to use this pump.
CWB magnetic drive vortex pump (referred to as magnetic vortex pump) is a new product that applies the working principle of permanent magnet coupling to vortex pump. It has reasonable design, advanced technology, full sealing, no leakage, low flow, high lift and resistance. The characteristics of corrosion, its performance has reached the advanced level of similar foreign products.
The CWB-type magnetic drive vortex pump replaces the dynamic seal with a static seal, so that the over-flow component of the pump is completely sealed, completely solving the disadvantages of running, escaping and dripping which cannot be avoided by other pump mechanical seals.
CWB type magnetic drive vortex pump uses corrosion-resistant, high-strength engineering plastics, corundum ceramics, stainless steel, etc. as the manufacturing material, so it has good corrosion resistance and can protect the transported medium from pollution.
The CWB type magnetic drive vortex pump is a vane pump. Mainly composed of impeller, pump body and pump cover. The impeller is a disc with the blades on the circumference arranged radially evenly. An annular flow path is formed between the pump body and the impeller, and the suction port and the discharge port are both at the outer circumference of the impeller. There is a partition between the suction port and the discharge port, thereby isolating the suction port and the discharge port. We divided the liquid in the pump into two parts: the liquid between the blades and the liquid in the flow channel. When the impeller rotates, the circumferential velocity of the liquid in the impeller is greater than the circumferential velocity of the liquid in the flow channel under the action of centrifugal force, forming a "annular flow". Since the liquid from the suction port to the discharge port follows the impeller, the synthesis of the two movements causes the liquid to produce the same "longitudinal vortex" as the impeller. Thus the name of the vortex pump is obtained.
It should be particularly pointed out that the circumferential velocity of the liquid particle in the pump flow channel is smaller than the circumferential speed of the impeller. During the longitudinal vortex, the liquid particles enter the impeller blades multiple times, and the energy is transmitted to the liquid particles in the flow passage through the impeller blades. Each time the liquid particle passes through the blade, it gains an energy. This is also the reason why the vortex pump has a higher lift than other vane pumps in the case of the same impeller outer diameter. Not all liquid particles pass through the impeller, and as the flow increases, the "annular flow" weakens. When the flow rate is zero, the "circular flow" is strong and the lift is high. The liquid in the flow channel is transferred by the impact of the liquid.
1. High lift. Small flow. The number of revolutions is generally less than 40.
2. Simple structure, small size and light weight
3. With self-lubricating circuit. Reduce the radial force of impeller CWB type magnetic drive vortex pump
4. Use cantilever blades to reduce the radial force of the impeller
5. With the increase of the viscosity of the medium of the transport medium, the efficiency of the pump drops sharply, so the medium degree is not more than 5×10 -6 M 3 /S.
Installation, use and maintenance
Installation and use
(1) The magnetic pump should be installed horizontally and should not be erected. For vertical installation where special requirements are required, the motor must face upwards.
(2) When the suction liquid level is higher than the pump shaft line, the suction pipe valve can be opened before starting. If the suction liquid level is lower than the pump shaft line, the pipe should be equipped with a bottom valve.
(3) The pump should be inspected before use. The rotor blades of the motor should be flexible, without jamming and abnormal sound, and the fasteners should be tightened.
(4) Check if the direction of rotation of the motor is consistent with the steering mark of the magnetic pump.
(5) Open the inlet and outlet valves before starting the pump. After the pump enters the normal working state, adjust the discharge valve to the required opening degree.
(6) Before the pump stops working, the valve should be fully opened and then closed and the suction pipe valve closed.
Precautions for use
(1) Because the cooling and lubrication of the magnetic pump bearing is based on the medium to be transported, it is absolutely forbidden to operate in a dry manner, and at the same time avoid the no-load operation caused by the power failure after the power is turned off.
(2) If the solid medium is contained in the auxiliary medium, a filter should be added to the pump inlet: if it contains ferromagnetic particles, a magnetic filter is required.
(3) The ambient temperature of the pump should be less than 40 °C during use, and the temperature rise of the motor should not exceed 75 °C.
(4) The medium to be transported and its temperature should be less than 100 ° C, the density is not more than 1600 kg / m 3 , and the viscosity is not more than 5 × 10 -6 m 2 / S of liquid containing no hard particles and fibers.
(5) For the medium which is easy to precipitate and crystallize the transport liquid, it should be cleaned in time after use, and the liquid in the pump should be drained.
(6) After the magnetic pump is operated for 1500 hours, the wear of the bearing and the end moving ring should be dismantled. If the clearance between the bearing and the bushing is greater than 0.5~1mm and the impeller axially moves 1.5~2mm, the bearing and axial should be replaced. Moving the ring.
(7) This series of pumps must be installed by professionals when using them. It must be effectively grounded during installation. See the wiring diagram for details.
(8) The internal and external couplings of this series of pumps use high-performance permanent magnet materials, which may cause potential damage to the following devices. Please keep the distance between the following devices and this series of pumps. Such as: cardiac pacemaker, credit card, magnetic card, calculator, computer disk, watch, etc.
Looking for ideal Magnetic Vortex Pump Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the CWB Magnetic Drive Vortex Pump are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Centrifugal Pumps. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Vacuum Pump
Copyright © 2019 Shijiazhuang Boda Industrial Pump Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.